It’s not always possible to get the use of a craft or toaster oven approved at your workplace. Or, maybe you are concerned about baking onsite for other reasons, like staff time. If baking ClayLinks® prints is what is standing in your way of trying our process, consider our Take and Bake Containers.
Don’t use a hand mold kit of lesser quality that is less versatile and more unpredictable. Just simplify your ClayLinks Memory Making Process instead!
We designed our Take and Bake Containers to eliminate the step of baking prints onsite while still allowing you to send prints home sensitively and safely the same day as a loss.
Today, we are announcing the launch of our NEW Large Take & Bake Containers. These 9″x13″ containers are perfect for larger prints made with our Large Heart or Oval Mold. Or, you can send home multiple small prints if a family has requested more than one. They work the exact same way as our regular size Take and Bake Containers.
Take and Bake Containers make the memory making process even easier.
Take and Bake Containers:
- provide a clean space to make and decorate the print.
- keep multiple prints safe and organized by stacking them on top of one another.
- create a convenient way to send unbaked prints home with families to be baked in the same container. (Lid must be removed before baking.)
Simplify your ClayLinks Memory Making Process.
Here’s a step by step guide for how to simplify your memory making process with Take and Bake Containers:
- Prepare ClayLinks clay for print making according to kit instructions and place in the base of the Take and Bake Container.
- Take a hand and/or foot impression with the clay in the Take & Bake Container. You never have to handle the clay directly again until after it is baked!
- Keep the clay patty in the container while you decorate using charms and stamps. Don’t forget the holes for the ribbon!
- Place the lid on the container and write the loved one’s name on the label attached to the lid.
- Give the family the container with their loved one’s ClayLinks print to take and bake at home.
The label on the lid has easy baking instructions for the family to follow at home. If necessary, assure families that baking is easy (bake right in the container for 20 minutes at 275°F) and remind them to remove the lid before baking. As an added thoughtful touch, consider printing out and sending home this family handout: The Healing Ceremony of Decorating & Baking Your ClayLinks Print.
Once baked, the family will have a permanent link to their loved-one that is a tangible, touchable reminder of the love they shared. It shows the unique details of their loved one’s hand or foot captured forever in clay. Baked ClayLinks prints are durable, shatterproof, and will hold their shape forever without shrinking, cracking, or curling up at the edges. Because you chose to use this high-quality product, families will be reminded of the high-quality care and compassion your hospital or funeral home provided for them during a difficult time. Don’t let something as easy as baking stand in the way of providing this comfort for your families.